9 Responses

1. Reuben Horst
    Reuben Horst September 2, 2015 at 5:03 pm |

Mallozzi and crew have a five-year plan for the story of Dark Matter. After the awesome first season, I very much hope that this series is able to tell its full story before coming to a close at the end of that period.

Y’know, SGU was meant to be a five-year story as well. Hopefully history won’t repeat itself and leave us with only two seasons and a highly inconclusive ending. I really want to see this one through. 😀

2. Benjamin South
    Benjamin South September 3, 2015 at 10:35 am |

Great to hear the Dark Matter has been renewed, but still want Stargate Universe back to complete the 5 year story arc. 2 years gone are done, 3 seasons to go and when it comes back through another channel or whatever advertise it properly and air it at the same times.

3. Zeno
    Zeno September 3, 2015 at 1:49 pm |

Dark Matter is an amazing show. Glad to see “SyFy” is giving real science fiction a chance.

4. Scootermom
    Scootermom September 3, 2015 at 2:49 pm |

Great news! Nice to SyFy doing SciFi.
    I haver really enjoyed the first seasons of both these shows.

5. Pedro
    Pedro September 4, 2015 at 3:51 am |

Who cares. Bring back SGU! Finish that amazingly wonderful story.

6. Donsta
    Donsta September 4, 2015 at 5:37 am |

With SyFy’s history of not running any scripted shows past 5 years, planning for that time frame makes sense.

7. repgate
    repgate September 6, 2015 at 1:43 pm |

“SPACE said that Killjoys was its highest-rated original series of all time”
    I hope that means something good for killjoys, I really liked the first season.
    Too bad it didn’t get more viewers from the start on syfy, I wonder if people weren’t that interested in the premise or not enough marketing.

8. Steven Paer
    Steven Paer September 10, 2015 at 3:04 am |

These new shows are good, but are not near as great as our favorites SG1 Franchise. The actors are fine. Really good. But, I don’t see a roadmap for the shows… in any way….

9. peter
    peter October 23, 2015 at 2:28 am |

Universe was not as good as dark matter in my opinion so i belive dark matter will have no problem to fulfill the 5 seasons plan. Even though i would be glad to see star gate coming back in any form : new series, universe, the new movie (though it would be better to continue with the sg1,atlantis,universe world than creating a new one). is there any chance they will bring the plan movie which should have came after atlantis?